11.01.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Can you believe November is upon us already??  Only 54 shopping days until Christmas y'all.  Just sayin'.

Without further ado, let's get right to this week's Frugal Round-up...


First up, I thought this Harvest Circle Felt Leaf Pillow by The Sweet Survival was just lovely!  I think I might have to make me one of these beauties.





I loved this cute plate wall from Domestic Imperfection.  The mix of colors and  patterns is just charming!



Next, Lake Girl Paints shared a great tutorial on how to paint birch trees!  Birch trees are so popular right now, and I simply love this little table.  So cute!



Finally, This IKEA Hack window seat by Chaos in My Casa is darling...and she shares instructions on how you can make one too.



Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


27 comments:

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks for hosting a great party, have a wonderful weekend!

Laura said...

Hi,
Thanks for hosting, this is a wonderful linking party.
Have a nice weekend.

suzyq said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party every week - love coming and seeing what everyone is up to!
Have a wonderful weekend :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Nici - Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I CANNOT believe we're entering the holiday season! Thanks for hosting, Wendy.

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Harvest Pillow! Love the other projects in the round up!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Wow, great features this week! I especially love that leaf pillow. Thanks for another great party!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy :)

-Fotini

Kathy Moody said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

melanie said...

Thanks for hosting again Wendy!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting!

Michele Cole said...

Thank you for a great party!

Michele @ Better Organized Living

Liz Fourez said...

Another great party! Thanks for hosting : )

Love Always,
Liz

How to Nest for Less said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING AGAIN!

Angie said...

Good morning! Thank you for hosting! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

MY SHABBY FRENCH LIFE said...

So pleased to discover your blog and party and following you (LE CHEMIN DU BONHEUR) ! I'm French and living in PARIS, and love that idea of sharing all over the world. This type of nice hosting doesn't exist in France. so thank for hosting me for this first time.
xoxo
Joƫlle

the cape on the corner said...

i loooove the window seat! happy friday!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Love that pillow! Thanks for the great party!

Leigh Ann said...

Thanks for hosting...I love the leaf pillow! Might have to try that myself! :)

Mikaila said...

Thanks for hosting! It's always fun to check out new finds and ideas.

Mikaila at alittlebitofblogspot.com

twelve-O-eight said...

Thank you so much for hosting a great party!!

xoxo, Tanya :)

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Hi! New follower via GFC, FB, Pin, Twit. I grabbed your button for my party list and linked a few. TFTP! I'll be back!

Dear Emmeline said...

Thanks for the party! Love the harvest pillow. Gorgeous!

Jacinda said...

Hi Wendy!
I'm partying here for the first time. I'll be back next week! Love your beautiful blog.
xo
Jacinda
www.yellowcloth.com

Veronica@ChaosInMyCasa said...

Thanks for hosting and featuring my window seat!

Helen B said...

What a great party, thanks for hosting! :)